Preferred developing language

Home Forums I-War Development Section Developer’s Corner Preferred developing language

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    IronyMan
    Participant

Wow. I see now exactly what was wrong.

I integrated your perfect fix into my latest version; it now also has rotational momentum.

This is my profile:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/IronyMan/

It’s the second most recent program.

I am impressed. That was a really in-depth solution and explanation. Thank you!

IronyMan
    Participant

Well, I just checked and that program is not visible on my profile when I’m logged out. Bah.

I’ll just make a new profile. I don’t know what’s wrong, I don’t care, and I’m too lazy to work out a less drastic solution. I’ll let you know when the new profile is up.

Chessking
    Participant

But if you create a new profile, you won’t have your own username for that profile. ๐Ÿ™
    My research has not revealed anything indicating that this has occurred before. I would suggest you copy the program’s code into a new program and save it again, then see if it shows up when you are logged out.

Edit: perhaps your account got disconnected from your Google account or something like that.

Also, I am glad you found my post helpful. I try to make my explanations as clear as possible, but rarely get feedback telling me whether I succeeded.

This is one tough navy, boy. They donโ€™t give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

IronyMan
    Participant

Pbb. ๐Ÿ˜›

https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/relative-movement/5157658562985984

Too late.

Already made a new profile. Don’t care.

Chessking
    Participant

I see it! Good luck with your future progress on this program.

Strange… It won’t let me go to your new account’s profile.

That was fun! I would like to collaborate on some more projects sometime. On Khan Academy, of course, not here.

This is one tough navy, boy. They donโ€™t give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

IronDuke
    Participant

[quote=”Chessking” post=20568]
    That was fun! I would like to collaborate on some more projects sometime. On Khan Academy, of course, not here.[/quote]
    Yeah, use PM or Khan’s website or something. I set a goal a while back to bust your post count and you’re not making it easy with all this helpfulness, you pesky bloke. :whistle:

–IronDuke

I-War 2 Discord: https://discord.gg/RWaabWB
    Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. ๐Ÿ™‚

IronyMan
    Participant

[quote=”IronDuke” post=20569]
    I set a goal a while back to bust your post count and you’re not making it easy with all this helpfulness, you pesky bloke. :whistle: [/quote]

Aye, you’ve both got to tone it down. I’m never going to catch up at this rate. :angry:

Yeah Chessking, let me know if/when you want to do something. I won’t have much to do this summer besides playing games.

Chessking
    Participant

I agree, this conversation has been somewhat off topic. I never considered using PM for the conversation, and I am sorry for that. However, my massive “post to solve all of IronyMan’s problems” would have exceeded the character limit anyways. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah Chessking, let me know if/when you want to do something. I won’t have much to do this summer besides playing games.

I wish I had that problem. In addition to the things I already have to do, I will be turning eighteen this summer… Anyways, take a look through my programs and see if anything interests you.

Don’t worry, I’ll shut up now. :whistle:

Storm Petrel

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.