New Mod Coming Soon!!

Home Forums Mods and POG Scripting New Mod Coming Soon!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    7upMan
    Participant

[quote=”IronDuke” post=20189]

@7upMan
    : Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

–IronDuke[/quote]

IronDuke, Du kannst mich gern Duzen (also Du zu mir sagen). Sie ist doch sehr förmlich. 😉

Yes, I am a German, just like Schmatzler. I think back in the day, the German I-War community was quite big, because when I talk to my peers (like the folks in my MWO clan) about games of the past, I-War is quite fondly remembered.

IronDuke
    Participant

[quote=”7upMan” post=20191][quote=”IronDuke” post=20189]

@7upMan
    : Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

–IronDuke[/quote]

IronDuke, Du kannst mich gern Duzen (also Du zu mir sagen). Sie ist doch sehr förmlich. 😉

Yes, I am a German, just like Schmatzler. I think back in the day, the German I-War community was quite big, because when I talk to my peers (like the folks in my MWO clan) about games of the past, I-War is quite fondly remembered.[/quote]
    (Don’t know how to say “gotcha” auf Deutsch. :silly: )

Yeah, I’m noticing an immense amount of mod content and other fan stuff created by Germans, as well as some other things.
    Glad to hear that a lot of people still remember the game. [spoiler]Not, of course, because it would mean they’d be more likely to want my game. No sir. :whistle: [/spoiler]

–IronDuke

I-War 2 Discord: https://discord.gg/RWaabWB
    Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. 🙂

AdmiralZeratul
    Participant

[quote=”Chessking” post=20183]Ich bin lernen Deutsche. It is really easy for me, much easier than Italian. IronDuke has posted previously that he is learning German as well. A better question is does anyone here not speak German? 😛

Jawohl!

Thanks! Now I know a new way to say yes in German. I have only been taught “Ja”.[/quote]

I’m not fluent in German, but I do know some basic things like “eins, zwei, drei”, “Du bist ein Scheisskopf”, and stuff like that. I suspect that learning more would be pretty easy for me, if I wasn’t so lazy.

Overthinking is kind of a habit of mine.

IronDuke
    Participant

Ok, I’ve been poking around in the scripting SDK for a while. I have determined that a headlock mod is entirely possible. :cheer:
    That is what I will make next. Won’t be fast though.

–IronDuke

I-War 2 Discord: https://discord.gg/RWaabWB
    Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.