3D modelling

Home Forums 3D Modeling 3D modelling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    azraelle
    Participant

Hi all

brand new to modding and wanted to work on EoC. From what ive read here you need Lightwave 5 (did see another post to say 6.5 works) to do any modelling. Anyone know where I could find an older version? I’ve looked at the official site, ebay, amazon and just basic google searches and can’t find anything.

Hope you can help

APE
    Participant

Dunno if possible : a little ‘update’ or ‘reload’ ? … of the converting tools of Jasper.

The links in this thread as well as in the link section of this site for the tools of Jasper don’t work (at least for me, I get a 403 ‘Forbidden’ error message).

admin
    Keymaster

It worked until a few weeks ago. I will send Jasper a message, he probably just forgot about them.

You can still find the tools via archive.org, though.

Space. The final frontier.

APE
    Participant

THX for your efforts 🙂

(now how to find on archive.org ……. will have to dig abit deeper perhaps ….)

Chessking
    Participant

In the topic “I War-2 revamp unity 3d”, Shmatzler gave me the link. Re-posting for convenience:

https://web.archive.org/web/20080529005744/http://pointless.net/eoc/

This is one tough navy, boy. They don’t give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

APE
    Participant

THX a lot M8 🙂

Chessking
    Participant

You’re welcome. But don’t forget, Shmatzler gave me the link. 😉

This is one tough navy, boy. They don’t give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

admin
    Keymaster

It’s back up on pointless.net/eoc

Space. The final frontier.

Chessking
    Participant

Great!

Storm Petrel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.